We just wanted to take a quick minute to highlight some of the features we offer while storing with Viera Storage Co.! This is what makes us unique and differentiates us from the other storage facilities.
- 24-7 Digital Surveillance
- Access 7 Days A Week
- Climate Controlled Units
- Drive Up Access Units
- Digital Keypad Entry
- Car/ Boat/ RV Storage
- 24-Hour Access Availability
- Moving and Packing Supplies
- Drivable Aisles
- Ground Floor Units
- Deliveries Accepted
- Fenced and Lighted
- Month to Month Rentals
- Online Bill Payment Option
- Tenant Insurance Avaliable
Valentine’s Day is coming up and we have a special offer for you! Show this ad to receive the deal.
We have listed a few self storage tips that are typically not thought of when you are in the process of moving into a storage unit! These are helpful handy tips that keep your storage organized and safe during the rental time.
- Select medium uniform sized boxes that are easy to handle, sturdy and easy to stack. Label each box on the side and top for easy identification.
- Leave a few inches of air space around the inside perimeter of the unit to promote air flow. Place wooden strips or pallets on the floor to protect against moisture.
- Stack heavy non-breakables on the bottom, lighter and fragile items on the top. Place items you need often near the front of the unit
- Do not forget to secure your unit with a good lock and provide insurance coverage on your items while they are in storage.
While storing with us, there are many useful tips online for storing at a facility. But we are sharing some storage DON’Ts to help your storing experience go smoothly!
We recommend following these tips:
- Do not store any food items. This will prevent any unwanted guests.
- Do not pack your boxes so that they are too heavy to carry them. Especially when you are packing books.
- Do not assume that your homeowners or renters insurance will cover your belongings while in storage. Purchase the insurance with us!
- Do not give out your password, gate code or any information to any one that is not listed as having access.
- Do not use printed newspaper for wrapping. The ink may smudge and get on your items. We sell packing paper in the store!
- Do not forget to clean appliances before you store them.
- Do not store any toxins or flammables such as paint, oil, or gasoline.
- Do not store any gases, propane tanks, or chemicals.
- Do not store any explosives, ammunition, or firearms.
These are to keep you and others safe and your storage experience great!
When: Saturday November 21, 2015 at 1-4pm
Address: SunTree Elementary 900 Jordan Blass Dr, Melbourne, FL 32940
Come visit our table at Suntree Elementary School between 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. This is a fun, family event that is a tradition at Suntree. The Festival is an old-fashioned carnival catering to all ages and drawing more than 2,000 attendees in recent years including student, parents, relatives, and members of the Suntree/Viera community for a day of family fun.
The money raised from this event is going towards the playground replacement as well as other PTO-supported programs.