We just wanted to take a quick minute to highlight some of the features we offer while storing with Viera Storage Co.! This is what makes us unique and differentiates us from the other storage facilities.
- 24-7 Digital Surveillance
- Access 7 Days A Week
- Climate Controlled Units
- Drive Up Access Units
- Digital Keypad Entry
- Car/ Boat/ RV Storage
- 24-Hour Access Availability
- Moving and Packing Supplies
- Drivable Aisles
- Ground Floor Units
- Deliveries Accepted
- Fenced and Lighted
- Month to Month Rentals
- Online Bill Payment Option
- Tenant Insurance Avaliable
We wanted to share this very helpful article we found on Pinterest! Moving with pets can be a hassle and extra stress on you and your family. These tips have broken down what you need to do for the process to go smoother! Click this link to follow us over to the article.
Need help packing pictures or mirrors? Follow us over to Pinterest where we found this helpful article that we wanted to share!
We want to highlight a couple tips we find most important from this article!
- Marking which side the glass is on! This can be very helpful when moving and storing your pictures so they do not end up broken or damaged. You are more aware of how to handle what you are moving when it is clearly labeled.
- Taping the whole picture or mirror well. Taping completely around in circles to cover your picture and adding an ‘X’ on the glass to keep it intact if the glass possibly breaks.
Hopefully these will help you in packing your glass pictures and mirrors safely!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and we have a special offer for you! Show this ad to receive the deal.
We have listed a few self storage tips that are typically not thought of when you are in the process of moving into a storage unit! These are helpful handy tips that keep your storage organized and safe during the rental time.
- Select medium uniform sized boxes that are easy to handle, sturdy and easy to stack. Label each box on the side and top for easy identification.
- Leave a few inches of air space around the inside perimeter of the unit to promote air flow. Place wooden strips or pallets on the floor to protect against moisture.
- Stack heavy non-breakables on the bottom, lighter and fragile items on the top. Place items you need often near the front of the unit
- Do not forget to secure your unit with a good lock and provide insurance coverage on your items while they are in storage.
While storing with us, there are many useful tips online for storing at a facility. But we are sharing some storage DON’Ts to help your storing experience go smoothly!
We recommend following these tips:
- Do not store any food items. This will prevent any unwanted guests.
- Do not pack your boxes so that they are too heavy to carry them. Especially when you are packing books.
- Do not assume that your homeowners or renters insurance will cover your belongings while in storage. Purchase the insurance with us!
- Do not give out your password, gate code or any information to any one that is not listed as having access.
- Do not use printed newspaper for wrapping. The ink may smudge and get on your items. We sell packing paper in the store!
- Do not forget to clean appliances before you store them.
- Do not store any toxins or flammables such as paint, oil, or gasoline.
- Do not store any gases, propane tanks, or chemicals.
- Do not store any explosives, ammunition, or firearms.
These are to keep you and others safe and your storage experience great!