While storing with us, there are many useful tips online for storing at a facility. But we are sharing some storage DON’Ts to help your storing experience go smoothly!
We recommend following these tips:
- Do not store any food items. This will prevent any unwanted guests.
- Do not pack your boxes so that they are too heavy to carry them. Especially when you are packing books.
- Do not assume that your homeowners or renters insurance will cover your belongings while in storage. Purchase the insurance with us!
- Do not give out your password, gate code or any information to any one that is not listed as having access.
- Do not use printed newspaper for wrapping. The ink may smudge and get on your items. We sell packing paper in the store!
- Do not forget to clean appliances before you store them.
- Do not store any toxins or flammables such as paint, oil, or gasoline.
- Do not store any gases, propane tanks, or chemicals.
- Do not store any explosives, ammunition, or firearms.
These are to keep you and others safe and your storage experience great!