Are you pleased with our services we have offered? We would love a review to hear your experience with us! Visit our Google+ Page to share your story with us. This can benefit future tenants and we greatly appreciate the feedback!
Read what our long term customer said about us:
“Our company has been partnered with Viera Storage Co. for several years now. We have had a storage unit and outside parking. This company has always been a pleasure to work with and they are very accommodating for any changes with our needs. I would recommend this company to friends, family, and other commercial companies!”
Here at Viera Storage Co., our dedicated team is committed to providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service. We make it easy for you! No long drives, no hauling boxes down hallways (drive-up units). Just drive your car/truck to our convenient location, park right next to your personal or business storage unit and load/unload! We offer fast. easy. convenient, secure and professional service to determine the right size unit for your storage needs and budget.
Count on a top-notch on-site management team to maintain a clean and secure storage facility. Our management team is highly trained to answer your questions and help you find the best fit to your requirements and budget.
We offer a variety of storage units to meet both personal and business needs. Drive Up and Interior Temperature Controlled
All Drive Up Ground Level Garage Units
Climate and non-climate controlled units available
Full line of moving and packing supplies
Professional Onsite Management
Large Selection Of Boxes
Bubble Wrap, Wrapping Paper
Dish Saver Kits, Tape
Lock & Rope
“It can be DONE!”
Finally, all your possession have arrived at your new home. Now the question is, “Where do I start?” Unpacking can be an overwhelming task. You have to find the perfect place for everything, from the pictures on the wall to which drawer you want the silverware in. Here at Viera Storage Co. in Melbourne, FL we’ve come up with some “Staying Sane Tips” to help you along the way.
- Use the same system you created when you packed up all those prized possessions. Get all the boxes into the appropriate rooms; kitchen goes in the kitchen; bedroom items go into the right bedroom and so on. Do not open the boxes until you have them all in the correct rooms.
- Start with the essentials. Remember those items that you packed up last because you were going to need them up to the end of your move? Well those are going to be the items you need first so it would make the most sense to open those boxes first, right?
- Game Plan! Make sure you have an idea of where you want all your furniture and set it up before you start opening up all the boxes. It will save you time and sanity if you have your furniture set up so there’s somewhere to place all the items you have boxed up.
- For the sanity and love of all those around you; PLEASE don’t try and unpack everything in one day! You’ll not only drive yourself crazy but everyone who’s helping you as well. Start with the kitchen and see how you feel and then move on from there. It’s not a mad dash to get it done you have time and if you’re like me you’ll want it to be perfect and perfection takes time.
- “Homey” touch. As simple has setting out some pictures will make you feel more settled; and make the new place feel more like “home”.
Come into our office to talk with our staff about other useful tips. Viera Storage Co. has merchandise available for purchase for all your packing needs.